In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches intermediate to advanced students editing and finishing techniques skills. Using compelling professional footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course on the groundbreaking, entirely new Final Cut Pro X.
· DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
· Focused lessons take students step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
· Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at their side
· Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help them master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help them plan their time
· Chapter review questions summarize what they’ve learned and prepares them for the Apple Certified Pro Exam
Michael Wohl is an award-winning filmmaker who has written, directed, and edited independent films for more than fifteen years. As part of the original Final Cut Pro engineering team, he helped design the original, award-winning product. As an instructor, Michael teaches and designs curricula at UCLA, and has taught at AFI and San Francisco State University. He has spoken at film festivals and conferences including Sundance Film Festival, South by Southwest, DV Expo, Macworld, and NAB. His books include Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing and Apple Pro Training Series: The Craft of Editing with Final Cut Pro.