For colleges and universities with WebCT and Blackboard licenses, we have converted the complete Test Bank into these popular course management platforms. Adopters can request a copy on CD or download the electronic file by logging in to our Instructor Resourse Center.
This course can be used with any Allyn & Bacon Intro Sociology text. It also contains text-specific content for:
- Eitzen/Baca Zinn, In Conflict and Order: Understanding Society, 10/e
- Eitzen/Baca Zinn, In Conflict and Order: Understanding Society, 9/e
- Henslin Essentials of Sociology: A Down-to-Earth Approach, 5/e
- Henslin Sociology: A Down-to-Earth Approach, 6/e
- Renzetti/Curran, Living Sociology (with Interactive Companion CD-ROM), 2/e
- Scott/Schwartz, Sociology: Making Sense of the Social World, 1/e
- Thio, Sociology: A Brief Introduction, 5/e
- Thompson/Hickey, Society in Focus: An Introduction to Sociology (with ContentSelect), 4/e
Standalone Access Code Card ISBN is 0-205-40255-0. Contact your local Allyn & Bacon/Longman representative for Valuepack ISBNs!