Science Focus 2 Complete Student Pack (2e)
Science Focus 2 Complete Student Pack
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Science Focus Second Edition is the complete science package for the teaching of the New South Wales Stage 4 and 5 Science Syllabus. The Science Focus Second Edition package retains the identified strengths of the highly successful First Edition and includes a number of new and exciting features, improvements and components.
Features & benefits
The student book includes:
- Chapter opening pages which include the key prescribed focus area for the chapter and a clear distinction between essential and additional content
- Updated and revised content, photos, illustrations and 'science clip' boxes in a format that is easy to read and follow
- Unit questions under headings that are structured in a hierarchical progression using Bloom's Revised Taxonomy
- Additional questions which include research, creative writing, investigations and internet activities
- Practical activities at the end of each unit allowing teachers to choose when to do practical work.
- Student CD which contains an electronic version of the student book.
The homework book provides:
- an easy to follow outline of the various worksheets related to each chapter of the student book
- a syllabus correlation grid linking each worksheet to NSW Science Syllabus
- worksheets with explicit use of mandatory verbs
- a clearer gradation of activities from simple to complex, within each worksheet