Heinemann Maths Zone for Western Australia — A Middle Years' Approach
is a resource which creates a link between the primary and secondary school approaches to Mathematics. It features a unique and fully integrated textbook/workbook package designed to work in tandem whilst providing a flexible approach to learning.
Heinemann Maths Zone for Western Australia — A Middle Years’ Approach caters for:
- Year 7 students in primary and middle school settings
- enrichment for gifted and talented Year 6 and 7 students
- Year 8 students who require a thorough coverage of basic skills.
Flexitest is a fully automated editable test generator with solutions and allocated marks.
Key features of the Flexitest
- easy-to-use generator providing a bank of over 1000 questions linked to textbook
- worked solutions to all questions
- automatic marking scheme
- all questions and solutions fully editable in Word.
Recommended CD specifications
- Intel® Pentium® III processor or higher
- Windows® 2000 or XP
- Microsoft® Office 2000, XP
- 128MB or more of installed RAM (256MB recommended for complex forms or large documents)
- Adobe® Reader® 7