Jinbu 2 Value Pack
Jinbu 2 Value Pack
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Jinbu 2 provides a thorough foundation for progression to further studies of Chinese. Jinbu is an exciting new course for learners of Chinese in years 7-9 catering for complete beginners as well as those with some prior knowledge of the language.
Features & benefits
The student book includes a wide range of activities so lessons can be tailored for different abilities. Every chapter of the student book includes:
- Activities covering all four language skills on every spread
- Plenty of illustrations and photographs to keep students engaged
- Grammar tips on every spread to help students understand key concepts
- Writing exercises to help with character acquisition
- An 'Investigating characters' unit to show students how radicals relate to their meanings, making them easier to remember
- A unit exploring Chinese culture to enrich language learning and develop knowledge of China and Chinese speaking communities.
The Jinbu Activity Books are packed with fun and engaging activities that support each topic in the student books and are perfect for homework, extension and cover work.
Pearson takes great pride in our authors. We source authors and contributors that are industry leading experts, with extensive experience of teaching and learning in their fields, from every state of Australia. We commission only the best authors who offer valuable insights and something unique to bring to the project.
Contributing Authors: Xiaoming Zhu, Yu Bin, and Jeffrey Goonan
Series Editor: Katherine Carruthers
Suitable for students of Chinese in years 8-9.
Jinbu is an exciting course for learners of Chinese in years 7-9 catering for complete beginners as well as those with some prior knowledge of the language.