Heinemann Media Second Edition is fully updated and revised and incorporates Units 1–4 in a single volume. Complementing the student book is Pearson Reader which brings technology to life in the Media classroom. It contains extra material including an interactive glossary, videos, samples of student work and exam preparation.
Pearson Reader 1.0 gives you the complete student book content online with linked interactive teacher and student resources.
When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside. With this code, you will be able to activate and gain individual access to your Pearson Reader via pearsonplaces.com.au.
Access to Pearson Reader 1.0 Heinemann Media is by subscription to last you for two school years. From the point of activation, you will have access to the product for 27 months to ensure you can get maximum usage of it over the two years and beyond.
Find out more about Heinemann Media:
Request an inspection copy
Student book includes:
- Full colour and written for the new Study Design
- An experienced and high profile author team, who are all practising teachers
- Convenience of one book for use in the classroom and as a reference text
- Additional online support at pearsonplaces.com.au
Pearson Reader 1.0 includes:
- Video interviews with past VCE Media students, detailing the process of creating a media product
- Samples of student work, including films and production design plans production design plan templates
- An interactive media glossary
- Additional assessment tasks
- Exam preparation ideas, tips and suggestions.
Pearson Reader is available online at Pearson Places.
Pearson Places is the gateway to digital learning material for teachers and students across Australia. Sample the range of resources and register for free at www.pearsonplaces.com.au.