When you purchase this product, you will be sent an access card which contains a unique code. With this code, you will be able to activate and gain individual access to your Pearson Reader.
Access to Pearson Reader 1.0 Commerce, Civics and Citizenship is by subscription to last you for the school year. From the point of activation, you will have access to the product for 15 months to ensure you can get maximum usage of it over the year and beyond.
Pearson Reader 1.0 gives you the complete student book content online with linked interactive teacher and student resources.
Commerce, Civics and Citizenship has been written for the VELS Level 6 Economics curriculum and also incorporates Civics and Citizenship.
With the Pearson Reader 1.0 you can:
- add and share links with students and teachers to create an online community and enrich the learning experience
- access topical case studies on issues that are important to the economy and to students’ understanding. Case studies will be updated and can be edited by the teacher
- use Action Graphs in their class. Action Graphs are animated graphs with audio that help to explain economic ideas such as supply and demand. They are perfect for whole-class discussions and interactive whiteboards
- set chapter and unit tests that will be available for use in the classroom and are editable to suit the needs of students
- engage students with interactive activities that include crosswords, drag-and-drops, cloze paragraphs, memory games and many more.
Pearson Reader 1.0 is available online at Pearson Places.
Pearson Places is the gateway to digital learning material for teachers and students across Australia. Sample the range of resources and register for free at www.pearsonplaces.com.au.