Collaborate. Assess. Learn
Pearson Reader has been upgraded, with a new context for content. You will benefit from an enhanced interface with embedded, tracked assessment that gives you interactive access to questions from the student book and activity book, designed specifically to improve student outcomes. You'll also find links to a range of resources, such as online video, audio, interactive lessons, worksheets, case studies, weblinks and more, designed to save teachers time and to present content in a way that optimises student learning.
Pearson Reader 2.0 is available online and also comes with an offline backup—Pearson eBook 3.0—so you can access the student book content digitally from anywhere.
When you purchase this product, you will receive a printed card with an access code inside. With this code, you will be able to activate and gain individual access to your Pearson Reader via pearsonplaces.com.au.
Access to Pearson Reader 2.0 History 9 is by subscription to last you for the school year. From the point of activation, you will have access to the product for 15 months to ensure you can get maximum usage of it over the year and beyond.
- A web-book version of all student book content
- Hundreds of linked interactive activities, worksheets, videos and more to engage your students.
- Teacher resources for every chapter, such as interactive lessons and worksheets
- Built-in auto-correcting assessment, including all questions from the student books and most activities from the activity books
- Assessment activities within the context of each chapter
- Voice record feature—students can record an answer and teachers can provide recorded voice feedback
- Teacher dashboard—teachers can view student results at a glance and provide graded, written or recorded voice feedback
- Collaboration tools—add notes for your class linked to sections of the chapter
- Customisable content—add links to relevant websites or files online
- Enhanced interface—lets you move easily between units and chapters and clearly see the linked interactive activities.
We recommend you check the required technical specifications for Pearson Reader.
Pearson History has been specifically developed and written for the Australian Curriculum, by a team of over forty Australian educators.This series uses the inquiry process throughout its content and pedagogy to underpin the study of History, providing full coverage of the two strands of Historical Knowledge and Understanding, and History Skills. Pearson History encourages ‘big picture’ thinking enabling students to make connections with society and cultures both past and present.
Pearson Reader is available online at Pearson Places.
Pearson Places is the gateway to digital learning material for teachers and students across Australia. Sample the range of resources and register for free at www.pearsonplaces.com.au.