New Senior Mathematics for Years 11 & 12 (2e)
New Senior Mathematics for Years 11 & 12
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
New Senior Mathematics for Years 11 & 12 is part of a new edition of the well-known mathematics series for New South Wales. We've completely updated the series for today's classrooms, continuing the much-loved approach to deliver mathematical rigour with challenging student questions. The first three chapters of this student book contain revision material, providing the necessary foundation for the development of senior mathematical concepts.
Table of contents
- Arithmetic and surds
- Equations and inequalities
- Plane geometry
- Trigonometic ratios and applications
- Coordinate geometry - straight lines
- Functions and relations
- Locus and regions
- Quadratic functions and the parabola
- Differential calculus
- Plane and coordinate geometry
- Geometrical applications of differentiation
- Integral calculus
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Trigonometic functions
- Series and applications
- Applications of calculus to the physical world
Features & benefits
- Improved grading of questions
- Clearer worked examples
- 5 exam-style papers
- Chapter reviews for each chapter
- Technology tips and suggested GeoGebra use
- Summary section
A feature of NSW classrooms for almost 30 years, the New Senior Mathematics books make up the most respected and trusted senior Mathematics series in the market.
For further information about this series, view our New Senior Mathematics brochure.