is an exciting package for today's senior students and their teachers that:
- comprehensively meets the student outcomes and content requirements of the current New South Wales Stage 6 syllabus for Studies of Religion
- incorporates a range of different learning styles and ICT skills
- includes ample revision and practice exam materials
- provides a dynamic, online setting for cross-school student and teacher exchanges.
The student book is freshly written in student-friendly language and with updated material.
- syllabus-related chapter outcomes showing content and skills covered
- purposeful photos and artworks showing the 'living' religions
- well-places, helpful glossaries of key concepts and terms
- regular review exercises for revision and consolidation
- inviting extension tasks using varied skills and student groupings
- middle section with summaries of the five religious traditions
- HSC-style questions for exam preparation.
Each student book includes Exam Cafe, a student CD that includes:
- electronic version of the student book
- chapter outcomes in PDF
- practical strategies to prepare for and handle exams
- guide to the HSC Studies of Religion I and II exams.
Selected sample pages from Living Religion