Heinemann Biology has been revised and upgraded following extensive teacher consultation. All strengths of the second edition have been retained while significant improvements and innovations will make the book and support material even easier and more stimulating to use.
- Increase in depth of the content where appropriate
- all mandatory investigations in the student book
- Explicit focus on the verbs of the syllabus
- Explicit focus on the column 2 and 3 dot points of the syllabus
- Separate skills and verbs chapter
- Teacher edition
- Stunning online support for both teachers and students.
The Teacher Edition ties it all together and is designed to support the novice or the experienced biology teacher alike.
- Pages from the student book with wrap-around teacher notes, hints, ideas and strategies
- Answers to questions when and where they appear
- Suggested results and answers for investigations
- Timeframes for planning and suggested programming
- Syllabus reference expansions
- Exam Cafe.