Legal Studies Preliminary Third Edition provides students and teachers access to syllabus specific information on current legal issues, principles, contemporary events and factors affecting the application of the law.
The focus of the student book is on accessibility and syllabus coverage. Information will be presented in a variety of formats including the use of the mind maps that will provide an overview of the key syllabus points to be covered. Review questions will allow students the opportunity to reinforce content and concepts.
Some of the other key features are:
- case studies
- chapter opening pages
- points to ponder
- law in action and review boxes
- chapter summaries
- range of HSC exam-style multiple-choice and short answer questions
To help students prepare for end of year exams, the student book is accompanied by a new style of senior student CD, Exam Cafe. Exam Cafe is all about preparation for exams. In the Exam Cafe, students can access:
- handling exam questions
- preparing for exams
- glossary terms
- ready-for-it check list
- daily study planner
Recommended CD specifications
- Intel Pentium III processor or higher
- Windows® 2000, XP or Vista
- Microsoft® Office 2000, XP or 2007
- 64 MB or more of installed RAM (256MB recommended for complex forms or large documents)
- Adobe® Reader® 8 or 9.
- G3 or higher
- OS X.2.8 or higher
- Microsoft® Office for Mac 2004
- 128MB or more of installed RAM (256MB recommended for complex forms or large documents)
- Adobe® Reader 8 or 9.