This write-in student resource helps improve geography skills by providing a variety of questions and activities directly relating to the content of the Heinemann Atlas. The workbook caters to a range of student abilities. The comprehensive Australian content includes coverage of local geographical issues and heritage, multicultural, indigenous, mineral, urban growth and land-use information.
Key features and benefits include:
- Comprehensive coverage of geography skills
- Five parts: map essentials, types of maps, more map skills, graphs and statistics and extension activities
- Sequential skill building
- Clear aims for all activities
- Targets a range of student abilities and levels
- 'Test yourself' section at the end of every part.
Selected sample pages from Heinemann Atlas Workbook