Illustrated Maths Dictionary (4e)
Illustrated Maths Dictionary
Book With CD
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Illustrated Maths Dictionary 4th Edition offers accurate and clear definitions with illustrations to help students grasp key concepts and ideas. Focusing on the vocabulary of maths, science and technology, these dictionaries use graphic elements to add clarity to definitions, demonstrate formulas and illustrate practical theories as needed.
Features & benefits
- computer terms with mathematical connotations
- conversion tables
- over fifty new entries from the previous edition
- a bonus electronic version of the dictionary on CD-ROM
- definitions written in simple language that children can understand, but without losing accuracy
- clear, precise and concise explanations of difficult terms
- definitions that are supported by hundreds of examples and illustrations
- a Useful Section providing symbols, formulae and other supporting mathematical terms.