Allons-y! 3&4 (2e)
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Allons-y ! is the popular 3-stage French series that captures that attention and imagination of teachers and students.
Features & benefits
Allons-y! Coursebooks have the following features:
- Chapters broken up into clearly defined sections:
- In the Communication section of each chapter students are introduced to new vocabulary, grammar and cultural themes as they experience the highlights of a school year with Pierre and his friends
- The Pas a pas section provides simple explanations of grammar, accompanied by clearly set out tables and numerous cartoons to help students learn the rules of language
- Cultural information about the francophone world is provided in each Civilisation section
- Activity Book links appear throughout the Coursebook to indicate to students the relevant activities and exercises in the Activity Book
- A Lexique of extensive French-English and English-French word lists incorporating the vocabulary introduced in the Coursebook are included at the back of the book
Sample pages from Allons-y! 3&4