is a series of magazine-style non-fiction books for upper primary students. The series take students well beyond the classroom walls, introducing them to high-interest topics.
Each book ranks its contents from 10 through to 1, clearly defining the criteria used to rank each feature. At regular intervals throughout the books, students are encouraged to evaluate the rankings, offering valid reasons.
The Ten series is the perfect forum to inspire children's questioning, critical thinking, discussion and debating skills. It also strengthens research skills and understanding of non-fiction text types.
The Death and Destruction Pack contains:
- 1 copy of Most Destructive Ecosystem Invaders
- 1 copy of Most Revolting Parasites
- 1 copy of Deadliest Snakes
- 1 copy of Most Disastrous Accidents
- 1 copy of Deadliest Sea Creatures