This small-group, supplementary intervention program is designed to help teachers provide powerful, daily, small-group instruction for low-achieving students in the early years including English language learners. It provides the intensive support required to help students achieve grade level competency in reading, writing and comprehension, as well as a clear framework for teachers to track and monitor achievement.
* Please note, the Fountas & Pinnell Levelled Literacy Intervention Green System includes an Australian folder pack.
The Fountas & Pinnell Levelled Literacy Intervention Green System contains:
- 110 Books (4 copies of each)
- Take-Home Books (6 copies each)
- Program Guide
- Lesson Guide, Volumes 1 & 2
- Prompting Guide, Part 1
- When Readers Struggle: Teaching that Works
- My Writing Book (108 books)
- Take-Home Bags (18 bags, 6 of each color)
- Lesson Folders (110 folders)
- Student Folders (18 folders)
- Technology Package (includes Lesson Resource CD-ROM, Data Management System CD-ROM, Professional Development DVDs, Tutorial DVD, F&P Calculator/Stopwatch).
Irene C. Fountas, a professor in the School of Education at Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has been a classroom teacher, language arts specialist and consultant in school districts in the USA and overseas. She works extensively in the literacy education field and directs the Literacy Collaborative in the School of Education at Lesley University.
Gay Su Pinnell is a professor in the School of Teaching and Learning at the Ohio State University. She has extensive experience in classroom teaching and field-based research, and in developing comprehensive approaches to literacy education. She has received the International Reading Association’s Albert J. Harris Award for research and the Charles A. Dana Foundation Award for her contributions to the field of education. She is also a member of the Reading Hall of Fame.
An in-depth, supplementary intervention program designed to help teachers provide powerful daily small-group instruction for the lowest-achieving students in the early years. LLI is designed to be used with small groups of students who need intensive support to achieve grade-level competency in reading, writing and comprehension. English language learners can also benefit from using the LLI system.
To learn more about this product, please visit www.pearson.com.au/primary/fountasandpinnell