Write for Queensland Book 7 (4e)
Write for Queensland Book 7
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
This write-in student book is part of a complete handwriting program for Prep to Year 7 students in Queensland.
Book 7 is the final book in the eight-book Write for Queensland Prep Fourth Edition series and has a courage theme that is sure to engage Upper Primary students.
Features & benefits
Features of the series include:
- a different theme for each book
- fun, novel reinforcing activities specific to the letter shape or join focus
- reference cards
- engaging, full colour pages
- directional arrows and starting dots
- activities using appropriate spelling words
- comprehensive teacher's notes
- plenty of practice
Features of Book 7 include:
- writing on 8mm blue lines
- progressive revision of cursive joins letters from two- or three-letter combinations to words
- integrated activities
- inclusion of a calligraphy reference card
Sherylea Jorgensen is the author of the bestselling Write for Queensland series. Sherylea has over twenty years experience teaching in primary schools, and for three years worked as a handwriting advisory teacher for Queensland Modern Cursive. Sherylea is currently working in special education.
Suitable for Upper Primary students.
Write for Queensland Fourth Edition follows a carefully sequenced progression through pre-writing activities, Beginner's Alphabet, exits and entries and Queensland Modern Cursive. This edition now includes a Prep book which includes new pre-writing activities to model correct letter formation.