Write for Queensland Prep (4e)
Write for Queensland Prep
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
This write-in student book is part of a complete handwriting program for Prep to Year 7 students in Queensland.
The Prep book is the first of eight books in the Write for Queensland Prep Fourth Edition series and has a nursery-rhyme theme that is sure to appeal to Lower Primary students.
Features & benefits
Features of the series include:
- a different theme for each book
- fun, novel reinforcing activities specific to the letter shape or join focus
- reference cards
- engaging, full colour pages
- directional arrows and starting dots
- activities using appropriate spelling words
- comprehensive teacher's notes
- plenty of practice
Features of the prep book include:
- pre-writing patterns based directly on letter shapes
- introductionof lower-case letters on a base line in rotation groups
- picture-building and colouring activities
Sherylea Jorgensen is the author of the bestselling Write for Queensland series. Sherylea has over twenty years experience teaching in primary schools, and for three years worked as a handwriting advisory teacher for Queensland Modern Cursive. Sherylea is currently working in special education.
Suitable for Lower Primary students.
Write for Queensland Fourth Edition follows a carefully sequenced progression through pre-writing activities, Beginner's Alphabet, exits and entries and Queensland Modern Cursive. This edition now includes a Prep book which includes new pre-writing activities to model correct letter formation.