WA Handwriting Year 2 (3e)
WA Handwriting Year 2
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
WA Handwriting is a handwriting series full of interesting writing to read, copy and enjoy: stories and poems; recipes and experiments; maps and diagrams; jokes, crosswords and more. This new edition also provides clear instructions for letter formation and an increased emphasis on children developing handwriting skills by composing their own texts.
Features & benefits
- promotes understanding of the purposes of writing
- helps develop Modern Cursive style
- encourages correct letter formation through clear models and instructions
- develops fluency and legibility
- enhances spelling skills
- provides extension work
- provides formats for children to write their own handwriting activities
- encourages self-assessment.
WA Handwriting Year 2:
- very clear letter formation models with starting and finishing dots and arrows
- consolidation of both lower case and capital letter formation
- extra alphabet and fluency pages offering extension activities for class or home
- procedural texts
- Write Your Own pages
- 18 mm lines with dotted thirds.