The Rigby Literacy Big Books for Interactive Whiteboard CDs
are a classroom resource for shared reading. This CD contains four fluent level Big Books for use on an interactive whiteboard, plus the supporting Easiteach software.
Rigby Literacy Big Books for Interactive Whiteboard CDs can be used at any time during the year to:
- develop listening and oral skills
- focus on specific phonics, punctuation and grammatical conventions
- provide rich language experiences
- utilise technology to encourage student participation.
Each of the Rigby Literacy Big Books for Interactive Whiteboard CDs is accompanied by comprehensive teacher's notes and two blackline masters. A supporting Teacher's Guide provides step-by-step interactive whiteboard instructions, plus additional student activities.
The Big Books covered on this CD are:
- The Cat and the Monkey's Tail
- I Wish I Had a Monster
- Yeh Shen
Recommended CD Specifications: PC Only
- Intel Pentium III processor or higher;
- Windows 2000 or XP;
- 256 MB RAM
- 250 MB hard disk space (for Easiteach installation)
- 8-speed C-ROM drive
- 24-bit colour; 800x600 display
- Easiteach Player (supplied on this CD).