What is special about the third edition?
- New themes andupdated content and a variety of text genres including literature, lectures and an extensive use of authentic reading and listening sections, challenge students intellectually and prepare them for academic life
- Enhanced focus on academic skills such as inferencing, synthesising, note-taking and test-taking and more purposeful integration of critical thinking, help students develop strategies for success in the classroom and on standardised tests
- In the Reading and Writing strand, a new fully-integrated writing section leads students step-by-step through a meaningful academic writing assignment
- In the Listening and Speaking strand, a structured approach leads students to organise and produce an integrated oral presentation, debate, interview or role play
- Full colour pages andgraphic organisers foster student engagement and make the content and activities come alive