As an educational publisher we believe that resources should be available for the needs of all students and we endeavour to ensure students with specific
requirements are not disadvantaged. It is our policy to provide electronic copies of our publications to students with specific learning requirements,
provided they have met the Institution criteria for assistance and agree to the conditions of use as per below. If you are a student who has a verified
disability that prevents you from using standard instructional materials, please have your Disabilities Service Coordinator or other
Institution official fill out this request and agreement for the electronic file you require. We will respond as quickly as possible,
but please understand that it may take 3-4 weeks to receive the electronic file.
If your request is for a US Publication please click here
to go directly to the US Disability Request Form.
Date of textbook purchase:
Location of textbook purchase:
Although a file may have been previously provided for use by another student at your Institution,
a request for use by another student must still be presented to Pearson Eduction
Are you making this request on behalf of a centralised repository, depository, or other file storing system?
Has the above file been previously provided?
Date of original request
Have you verified that the student or someone on his or her behalf has issued payment to the publisher equal to the cost of the print version of the textbook?
UPON ELECTRONIC RECEIPT OF VALIDATION FROM PEARSON YOU ARE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN THE FILE FROM YOUR INSTITUTION’S CENTRALISED LOCATION,
PROVIDED ALL CRITERIA ON THIS FORM HAVE BEEN MET.
Text Extraction File: a word processing file. If requesting a text extraction file, please specify
a basic word processing program (such as Word, WordPerfect, and ASCII text) and the version of the program (Word 2000, WordPerfect 6, etc).
PDF: an Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
Type of electronic file:
Program (for text extraction)
(e.g., Word, WordPerfect, ASCII)
Version (for text extraction)
(e.g., Word 2000, WordPerfect 8)
It is a condition of the provision of these files that you verify and agree:
- The student has purchased a printed copy of the title.
- The student is registered to attend a course requiring the use of the Title.
- The student has a specific learning requirement that prevents them from using the printed Title.
- The request is made and supported by the Equity & Diversity officer or other appropriate school official.
- The Title has been determined to be essential to the student's successful completion of the course.
- The student and the school will not use, further distribute or copy the electronic files for the Title for any other purpose.
- In using the electronic files provided by the Publisher, the student, the Institution, or other student official will abide by Australian Copyright Law and the applicable code of conduct and policy of the requestor's Institution.
- Pearson own all rights to the Title and the electronic files for the Title, including copyright. The student and the Institution have only the right to use the electronic files for the purposes set forth in this request.
- Pearson will not be responsible for any damages arising out of the use of this software including loss of data, other software problems or personal injuries.
This file is being provided for use by one student with a disability at your institution who is the specific subject of this request.
You agree not to otherwise reproduce, use, sell, transmit, publish, broadcast, or otherwise disseminate or distribute the file
(or any version modified for accessibility purposes) to anyone, including but not limited to other students with a disability
at your or any other institution, others in the same company, school, college or other organisation, whether or not for a
charge or other consideration, including but not limited to use in connection with the sale, retransmission, distribution, publication,
broadcasting, circulation or other dissemination, for any purpose, whether commercial or otherwise, without the express prior written permission of Pearson.
EXCHANGE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER FILE, IN A MODIFIED FORMAT OR COPY THEREOF, IS A VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT 1968.
SEPARATE AUTHORISATION MUST BE OBTAINED FOR EVERY USER OF THIS FILE, ITS MODIFIED FORMAT OR COPY THEREOF, AND SEPARATE PROOF OF PURCHASE OF THE TEXT MUST BE PROVIDED.
Please read the following statement. By checking the box, you have made the following agreement: