Living Drama (4e) : 9781442533882
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
For nearly twenty years senior drama teachers have used and trusted Bruce Burton’s Living Drama. Living Drama Fourth Edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect changes in state based curricula, new trends and movements in theatre and the most up to date teaching and learning practices.
Table of contents
- Theatre form and Text performance
- Improvisation and play building
- World Theatre
- Australian Theatre
Features & benefits
- Comprehensive coverage of theatre styles, practice and forms
- Full colour design to engage students and teachers
- New script extracts and suggestions for teachers
- Expanded and new workshops to enhance and assist experiential learning
- Contemporary theatre practices, teaching and styles
- Additional online support through Pearson Places.
Suitable for senior secondary students.
Selected sample pages from Living Drama
Due to demand, this product has run out of stock, and so the promotion is no longer available. One full priced item has been added to your shopping cart as a back-order.