Food Solutions Units 1&2 (3e) : 9781442525238
From time to time, not all images from hardcopy texts will be found in eBooks, due to copyright restrictions. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Food Solutions Units 1&2 is an exciting student resource that has been written specifically for the revised VCE Food and Technology study design.
Features & benefits
- This edition has been thoroughly updated to support the revised study design with a clear focus on providing students with key knowledge and skills that will allow them to achieve success in this study.
- The chapters in each text follow the study design, working through each of the units in the study in sequence
- The student books have been designed in full colour and reflect the approach taken by the Food by Design VELS edition student book.
- Production activities have been organised at the end of each chapter for ease of use.
- The student books also contain a range of key features including:
- key definitions in line with those identified in the glossary of the study design
- activities that reinforce key skills and knowledge of the course and are graduated in their degree of difficulty
- production activities and recipes that directly assist students to gain a better understanding of the physical, chemical, sensory and functional properties of food. the evaluation questions which follow the production activities test students knowledge and understanding of the links between their practical and theoretical work.
- updated information and range of relevant case studies and examples from the food industry which reflect current industry practice
- banks of 'Understanding the text' questions throughout each chapter enable students to review their skills and knowledge
- 'Preparing for exams' sections to develop students' ability to analyse and synthesise key knowledge in preparation for School Assessed Coursework and the final examinations.
- The third edition of these successful texts has been written in a student friendly style enabling all students to readily access the information
Suitable for senior secondary students.
Selected sample pages from Food Solutions Units 1&2
Due to demand, this product has run out of stock, and so the promotion is no longer available. One full priced item has been added to your shopping cart as a back-order.