Myeducationlab offers more than just on-line content: it offers a complete, interactive, integrated, self-paced online course experience.
Myeducationlab (with eText) features such things as:
- Australian classroom videos, demonstrating how theory works in practice
- online quizzes relating to chapter objectives
- applications and activities to help reinforce learning
- and useful website links to help with assignments and for further study.
Access to myeducationlab with ebook is packaged at no extra charge with every new copy of Woolfolk and Margetts, Educational Psychology, 2e.
Register for myeducationlab
To access myeducationlab, you must complete an easy, one-time registration process.
Go to www.pearson.com.au/myeducationlab and follow the online instructions.
You will need a valid email address.
After you have registered you are ready to log in to myeducationlab anytime.
Logging in to myeducationlab
You can log in to myeducationlab any time after you register, by using the login name and password you created during registration
1. Go to www.pearson.com.au/myeducationlab
2. Enter the login name and password you created during registration.
3. If your instructor has set up an online course for your class, click Enrol in my instructor’s course, then choose your school, instructor, and course name. Otherwise, click to choose your textbook.
Begin exploring myeducationlab
If you need additional help registering please go to
Go to http://247.global.pearsoned.com