This Learner Guide addresses the competency ICAU3004A Apply occupational health and safety procedures.
It provides learners with a structured learning pathway of concepts, examples, and activities, addressing each Performance Criteria of the competency standard in a logical fashion.
This Learner Guide will help trainees and students achieve superior learning outcomes as it:
- Provides engaging material for learning, designed to increase the participant’s interest in the program and likelihood of completion
- Is written in relevant, easy-to-read language that facilitates learning
- Provides numerous activities that develop concepts and reinforce skills
- Provides clear links between learning and practice
- Can be used in both workplace and classroom training environments
This Learner Guide will help teachers and trainers of the competency standard by:
- Providing a clear and consistent resource for each participant
- Giving the necessary underpinning knowledge for each participant minimising the need for further handouts and/or preparation
- Providing a source of assessment activities and/or a component of a portfolio of evidence when complete
Login as educator/teacher to access restricted resources